Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

hi-ho, hi-ho, its off to MD we go!

Aunt Sis, Mitch, and I made the trek to MD to visit Gene and Nay and their new addition, Callan James. We went to lunch at Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse (I totally RECOMMEND!!) and then over to visit for a few hours. Here are the pics from our trip.
Here is Katelyn, posing as Aunt Sis

Woohoo!! It's lunch time, and we are starved!

How awesome is this?!? (My next present for the Klees family!)

Watch out!!

hehe....


... someone has my sense of humor!

(I had to hurry to take this pic....hoping that

some guy didnt walk out...I'm such a tourist!)


Gene and Callan...the face is due to the sneeze he was holding in

Whatcha lookin at??


Mitch and Callan

I'm ready!! :)

They are the cutest family ever!


I am in the mindset of starting a family....sadly, I think we will be waiting a while longer as I begin my new job and get settled. I guess we can let everyone else have the limelight for a while. We will join you (aka-gene/nay, Shame/Karen, and now Tonya/joey) eventually...

3 comments:

kater's mom said...

yeah. i was hoping for some pictures!!!!

kater's mom said...

3 more weeks!!!! hang in there!!

Renee said...

I totally agree...about the "cutest family ever" part. :)