Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

...in the life of an "almost" graduate...

....ONE MORE DAY!!!! ...of agony at clinical!
Don't get me wrong...I usually LOVE the clinical part of nursing. However, our nursing instructors have given us the opportunity to observe an RN. Basically, we are attached to the RNs hip all 9 hours, but aren't doing RN duties...so basically I am a glorified CNA. BLAH!
(of course, this depends on who your RN is...)
Yesterday I was with the admissions nurse, which was nice considering that I put my back out yesterday. But basically all I got to do was sit in front of a computer and...zzzzzz
Hopefully, I will feel a little better today and will get to go back to being on my feet. I'm turning into my husband...if I sit for too long, I start to fall asleep!!
So anyway....one more day! And that is today! WOO HOO!!
(and then 3 days of class, a final, and then graduation!!!)
So, I was looking through my blog when I realized that I didn't have a picture up of my great friend, Mandy!! (Lots of shout outs, but no picture!) This is kind of an older pic of us...last summer, we all (Brannakas and Wohlschlegels) went to the big pond at the cabin for a fun day of swimming, paddleboating and eating (what else is there to do??) :)
Soon I will be posting another pic of Mandy and me...there will be blue caps and gowns...and maybe a fountain?? (wink, wink!)

Rosie and Mandy in the paddleboat!!
(what a gorgeous day that was!)
In other news, I have given her plenty of time to announce to everyone, so here it is...
KT is engaged to Martin Wade!
...and I have the first pictures!!!

Martin & KT

at our favorite place; Camp Susque

2 comments:

kater's mom said...

yay! i hope your last day of clinical goes well. how did you hurt your back?

Anonymous said...

AHH!! Miss Katie is engaged??? How exciting!!!! AHH!! Tell her that I say congrats!
~Laura