Anyway, so we got our paperwork and then they had us watch a 20+ min informative video on student loans. One word for you....ridiculous!! Apparently, we were the guinea pigs for this new video that they developed to use instead of them just getting up and talking to us (...and putting us to sleep) It was all about college students going to the beach on spring break and discussing their student loans and how to pay them back....okay, so seriously....what college student would go to the beach and discuss paying back student loans?? They were not even believable actors....to be more realistic, they'd have to put on the "freshman fifteen" and have no money to spend on their spring break. In fact, who went to the beach for spring break?? I was working at an Irish Pub and recuperating for the last 7 weeks of school. Apparently, half-naked college boys and girls on the beach is the only college-friendly scenario they could come up with to keep our attention for 20 minutes....
On a better note, I have 3 weeks of school left!! No more clinical preparations....which is wonderful!! I will be following an RN for the next two weeks and then we do not have clinical the last week of school!! I am soooooo psyched....and can hardly believe that I will be done....graduate in 30 days....SOMEBODY PINCH ME!!!!
(My friend Ash and me--no we weren't posing!!)




No comments:
Post a Comment