Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thoughts from the belly...

...happy birthday to my auntie KT today!!

I don't have a voice yet, but I am definitely letting my mommy know that I am here...doing my triathalon training in utero!

I am a just growing like a weed at 19 weeks! 6 inches long and about 8.5 oz! I am said to be about the size of a tomato. Soon mommy will really start to get a belly and daddy will be able to feel me kick. I also have started developing my 5 senses, and I can hear mommy and daddy talk to me. I can hear my big brothers, Jackson and Charlie (who don't really look much like me) :) bark like crazy...at the wind, trees, whatever is or isnt there!
I am so excited to meet all of you! Only 21 more weeks and I'll be here!

Love, Baby Somersault

No comments: