I also receieved a letter from my Dr. that my last ultrasound showed that baby looks great, placenta is up high (which is good!) and that we are right on schedule with measurements! Woo hoo!
My little guy (yes, its a boy) is tremendously active! Aunt MaryLou, KT and Gram all felt him kick on saturday. I am totally loving this, and cannot wait for Clara to have a little cousin!! Even though I don't get much sleep, its still a joy to have this amazing opportunity! I've been having these weird episodes lately where I will wake up early in the morning and know that I have to eat something...I walk out to the fridge and NEARLY PASS OUT!!! I talked to Dr. Jendy (a friend of mine) about the issue because I was worried that I was getting gestational diabetes. She said probably not, and that she had the same issue at 22-24 ish weeks....phew! I guess we'll know more when I have to guzzle the nasty syrup for the glucose tolerance test. Blah!



No comments:
Post a Comment