Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

20 5/7 weeks along...

and people still tell me that they cannot see the bump, but I am definitely noticing the difference. I feel this lump in my belly when I sit down and stand up. When I am sitting, you can definitely see the difference. AND, my pants are still my regular pants, but when I sit, they are a little tight! :)
I am totally loving this and cannot wait to be a mommy! It is such a blessing! I love to see everyone's reaction when they see me and know that I am pregnant. Today, in church I saw the Burns' and Bacchieri family for the first time in a long time and they were soooo excited! It just makes it that much more special! I can't wait for Thanxgiving and seeing family!



We will know if we are having a boy or a girl this wednesday, at 21 weeks...I'll keep ya'll posted!

No comments: