Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

20 weeks old...

...and kicking! This baby is going to play football or soccer, play softball or something incredibly active! I'm thinking that from the moment this baby enters the world, I am going to be tired! This baby seems to never want to stop!
This baby has not kicked since last night, (when Kyle was home and hoping to feel the baby kick)...then today I had a pain assessment task force meeting...as soon as I sat down...kick kick kick!! Mommy will never be able to pay attention to anything ever again! ...Little stinker!
I can't wait for everything to get crazy; totally turn our world upsidedown.

Ready or not, here we come!

This week, I have my 20 week appointment, and then we'll have an ultrasound. Still not sure what day it will be, but we'll let ya'll know boy or girl when we know!

Can't wait!

No comments: