Can I just tell you all, I am SOOOO excited!!! One week from today, I will be a graduate! How crazy is that?? I can honestly say, I never thought that I would see this day...and it's almost here.
I am also not the only one who is excited about my graduation...my grandpa is thrilled! (I'm sure that many other people are too....mom, dad, gram, sisters and brother...) But grandpa is VERY excited. In fact, he and gram went to Fry's turkey ranch (only true PA people know of this place!) last Sunday for lunch. They have this cute little gift shop behind the cash register. Apparently, he and gram were checking things out back there when he saw this little owl graduate. They left without purchasing anything. However, grandpa couldn't stop thinking about it....so he took gram out to eat on Monday, just so he could buy it for me!! (No complaints from gram! ;))
I am very thankful to be able to share in this with everyone. In fact, I went over to the Williams' house to make them dinner last night (chicken bacon ranch pizza....its the BEST!) ...after taking what I thought to be the worst test ever!! I checked my scores after dinner, and it turns out that I am Superior! (915 out of 1000 pts...I fell in the "superior" category)
This will forever be the "breaking the silence" joke. Nothing else to say?
Well, Rosie is Superior!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment