Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

California dreaming...

YAY!!! My baby bro is home as of 1100 today! Dad, Mom, KT, Beth and I drove up to Elmira to pick him up from the airport, and then went to Chili's for lunch...yummy!

I want my babyback, babyback, babyback ribs.....Chili's babyback ribs!!


Beth and KT

John and me...attempting to take a pic of ourselves


okay...we are retarded...

...and John is my superhero! (minus the cape!)

Needless to say, this is an incredibly exciting week for me....I mean, seriously! The fact that I have more than 2 seconds to think of something other than nursing is INCREDIBLE!!! I had a very eventful day of picking John up (literally! he tried to jump in my arms!! haha!!), mowing the lawn (it is very short!), getting my pool ready for summer (who wants to help build a deck??), and planning my party for sunday (woo hoo!!). Very eventful.

In other news, only 2 days left until the big day....I can't believe it's almost here!

No comments: