Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

32 week appointment

So, gram took me out to eat at Hoss's and then we did a little shopping to kill some time before my appointment on Monday. I had a pretty good day...no real dizzy issues, but felt a little funny on the car ride down. We got to the Dr.'s office and I went in the back with the nurse....sat down, and immediately knew that I was starting to have a dizzy spell. The nurse was taking my blood pressure, and I just told her it would be kind of low. She gave me a funny look and was like "yeah....its in the 60s, and I can't get a bottom number"
haha....wow! Didn't realize it would be that low, but I guess it makes sense as to why I feel the way I do!
I guess this means that I'm not going back to work anytime soon, if at all before this little guy makes his appearance.... hopefully in the next 5-8 weeks....and I'm having a hard time believing that it is soooo soon! Can't wait!

No comments: