Here we are at 30 5/7 weeks....still having trouble with dizziness and am still off work for now. Have had a lot of ups and downs this week, but still making it through! :)
Accomplishments this week: the baby room is PAINTED!!! :) (Thank you to Heather, Ed and Kyle!) Also, we have more counter space and shelves in the kitchen, thanks to my very handy-man, Kyle! (love you babe)
A friend of mine from nursing school, Ashley, unloaded all of her little guy's stuff on me (he was conveniently born 1 year ago march...when our little guy is due!) So, I am pretty well set with clothes and random baby things...
Pretty much the plan is to buy a crib and dresser, and I think we are pretty well set! :) only two months to go! We can't wait to meet our little guy!
Also, one of my best friends, Mandy came to visit me this week....she knew I was stuck at home with not very much to do....so she came to see me (first time since Thanksgiving) and we spent tuesday and wednesday hanging out and exchanging Christmas presents. Here is a pic of mine from Mandy! :)
There are two little baby feet and it says "Our family just grew by two feet" :) And then there is a tag next to it that says "love" :) .....and I LOVE IT!!!! (Can't see it very well, but I am sporting this necklace in the baby bump picture above! )
Love you Mandy! Thank you so much for coming to visit me and also help me preserve my sanity! :) See you very soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment