Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Monday, February 8, 2010

33 weeks...

...and counting! I am still having these wonderful episodes of feeling faint/dizzy, etc. and spend most of my days on the floor, on my left side. I can't wait until this little guy gets here! Yeah, I might not get sleep, but I also won't be lying on the floor!


We took this pic last night in the baby's room....note the lovely shade of blue! (If you haven't seen what it was previously, i will be posting before and after pictures once we have our furniture together and in place! :) I can't believe that we are almost there, and soon we'll have a wonderful little one to fuss over! Can't wait!
We'll be assembling the dresser that we picked up yesterday, and the crib will be in next week! I am definitely nesting!

No comments: