Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Monday, January 11, 2010

28 5/7 weeks...

well, here we are....officially in the third trimester! And what is new? Well, a bigger belly, for one! Emma and Natalie both agree that my belly is bigger than last week (not sure if that's a compliment) but they are both super excited for this baby to get here...and so am I!!
I've been fortunate to have a complication-free pregnancy up til about 3 weeks ago...then the dizzy, hot flashes, near blackouts started. They have become progressively worse and I have not been able to work. This has been our frustration lately....and I've actually made several attempts to go to work...which has completely backfired!
So...now I'm at home....hanging out....staggering in and out of bed due to the dizziness! I think I scared the poo outta Kyle this morning when I got up when he was getting ready to leave. I didn't feel very well...and ended up near blacking out on the floor!! Needless to say, I'm not going back to work anytime soon...

Here is one of my better moments, actually standing upright! 28 5/7th weeks




Now here are some pics from the party with mom's side of the fam:


Bryan and Clara...she seems to like licking people's fingers
(or sucking on mommy's arm!)


Bry and Clara again

Clara and Christine




Rosie and Christine
(the belly wars 2010)
She is due like a week before me... :)
we like the baby boom, even if it feels like I might die! :)

No comments: