I've been having some very strange fainting spells. Christmas Eve, I was driving to work and had to stop 3 times because I was passing out!! I did manage to get to work, only to make it until noon before feeling faint again and then throwing my guts up!! BLAH! Calling my doctor monday to figure out what is going on and what to do about it...
Sunday, December 27, 2009
26 5/7
Well, here we are at 26 5/7....and still people are not sure that I am pregnant. Helllllooooooo! I think it is more than obvious now....
I've been having some very strange fainting spells. Christmas Eve, I was driving to work and had to stop 3 times because I was passing out!! I did manage to get to work, only to make it until noon before feeling faint again and then throwing my guts up!! BLAH! Calling my doctor monday to figure out what is going on and what to do about it...

I've been having some very strange fainting spells. Christmas Eve, I was driving to work and had to stop 3 times because I was passing out!! I did manage to get to work, only to make it until noon before feeling faint again and then throwing my guts up!! BLAH! Calling my doctor monday to figure out what is going on and what to do about it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment