Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

24 weeks...

This has been an odd week for me. I've been having some very bizarre, creepy dreams lately. And I really feel like my IQ is dropping, either because I don't get enough sleep, or when I have to sit and pay attention (like at my meeting this morning) I cannot focus. Try listening to someone talk about pain assessments when you are being poked constantly from the inside out! He seems to only want to poke mommy when she has to sit or pay attention...or lay down to go to sleep!

I love the fact that I can feel this little one kicking around inside me...I'm just not sure how it will all work out when my belly is two or three times the size it is now! I don't think I'll be looking forward to right hooks to the ribs or stomping on my kidneys! :)

....Ah...the joys of motherhood!

No comments: