Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

She is her name....BEAUTIFUL!

My sister KT had the CUTEST baby ever, Clara Belle!! She is soooo much fun,
is absolutely beautiful, and she loves her auntie Rosie too! ;)




Bright-eyed right after she was born!




Great "gram" holding her
(she would squinch her face everytime I took a pic...stinkin flash)
3 days old




Auntie Rosie gets a turn...






KT and Clara visit Gram's house
(3 weeks old)
outfit from Uncle John--lil' stinkbomb



Mommy & Clara
This has to be my favorite pic so far
(7 weeks old)


Charlie & Clara
(7 weeks)


Naptime...I really do have that effect on babies!




Daddy & Clara

She is super cute!! I cannot wait for them to move home so we can see them more often! I also can't wait to give Clara a little cousin!
Only 22 1/2 weeks left (give or take). We'll know soon whether it will be a boy or a girl.
Either way, We are gonna be a mommy & daddy and we couldn't be happier!

No comments: