I was very sick for 4 days last week...tuesday through friday! I ate jell-o like it was my job, and lost about 8 lbs!! (I actually hit my pre-college weight!) Probably not the best thing for the baby, but we are both okay. I was very happy that I could eat solid food, and just in time for the Apple & Cheese Festival in Canton, PA...woohoo! I love food! ...and I think I gained a few of those lbs. back. Gyros, apple crisp sundaes (super good!) candy apples, cotton candy, cheesesteaks, hamburgers, fries, awesome Lancaster Fudge....okay, so I didn't eat all of that...just most of it! ;)
It's so nice to be able to eat again...and today I get to go back to work. (Yes, I am actually excited to do this! You can just imagine how horrible last week was for me if I want to go back to work!) I really do love my job....most days. Depends on who I'm working with, but it's usually really great!
Next update to blog: Belly pictures....I guess people actually want to see this, although there really isn't anything to see just yet. Give me another month or two and I'll have a belly for everyone to either point and laugh at, or to invade my privacy and come up and rub....and I guess KT has to get me back with the "Helllloooooo! It's Auntie KT!" in the high pitch voice. (Hey, Clara turned out just fine, and she LOOOOVEEESSS her auntie Rosie!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment