Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Great read...

One of the greatest girls I know bought me this book for my birthday, and I have to say that it is one of the greatest books I've read in quite a while! It is very insightful with regards to Kyle and how I treat him...meeting one of his greatest needs; being respected!

I had never really thought about the way I talk to him, or the things that I say to him as disrespectful, but now I must say that I am completely appauled and the way he perceives my words and actions as disrespectful.

Ephesians tells us to honor and submit to our husbands. I can see how I am dishonoring God by disrespecting Kyle.

Wow...still amidst reading this book, but so far I would totally recommend for any woman to read and understand how to better serve your husband!

Mandy, I love you! Thank you so much for the book and for loving us
and supporting us in our marriage!! I hope to see you very soon!

No comments: