Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

...It's a boy!!

...TWO, to be exact!!! Yes, it is true! Kyle and I have added to our family!!
They are sooooo cute and cuddly and you just want to pinch their cheeks....or smack their butts, depending on what they are doing!
Here they are...take a look!


My 3 boys...Kyle, Jackson & Charlie

Aww...Charlie, that really hurt!

(look it up on YouTube!)

Jackson....just couldn't seem to get comfortable!


Charlie...aww, he's so cute!!!


Jackson...just chilling out on the porch!

Feel free to come and visit before they get too big!!

1 comment:

mrhuston said...

They are cute! I wish I still had my dog. Well I hope you guys are doing well. I have 2 months and 15 days left till I start home yeah!