...as I wait for the results of my boards. I have nothing to equate this feeling to...stomach tied in knots, nervous jitters, general all around uncomfortable feeling! It is crazy to feel this way now, because I was ridiculously calm all day yesterday and this morning...even thru the test!! But as I walked out of the testing center, it hit me!!
I do however want to say that I have some amazing people to thank for encouraging me through this.
Kyle has been amazing!! He took time off from the busy farm to travel to York with me (to stay with Aunt Cassi and crew) and to be there for me before and after my test. We came down yesterday to visit and have a very relaxing day before the test...and that it was!!! We went for a walk in the beautiful park right across the street from their house, went shopping at Old Navy (woohoo! stuff n' save bags!) had a really great dinner...compliments of "Chef" Uncle Wim, played Rock Band with Quinn and Bas, and took a stroll through downtown York to see the Neys new business prospect--a bakery!! That will be amazing!! I hope we can come back to visit VERY soon to either help with getting things pulled together for the project and also to be taste-testers!!! (Wim made a Dutch cookie for me to try last night...they are amazing! Its called a stroopewaffle...pronounced "strope-vaffle".) At any rate, I think I could be a great taste tester, if they have some more of those!!! It has been a great trip and the Neys are more than hospitable!!
Mandy is an amazing friend that has been there from the beginning....at least the beginning of nursing school :) I could not have made it here without her!!! (Mandy shout out-I love you girl, and I hope that we remain close friends forever!) :)
Barb Harer-thank you for being you! You know just what to do when I need something. Yesterday at church, she asked me how I was doing....and I'm sure that it was all over my face that I was uncomfortable...and I told her "I take boards tomorrow". She promptly threw her arms around me and prayed for me right then and there! Thank you Barb! I think that, along with many other people in our congregation that I know were praying for me made all the difference. I left Williamsport yesterday with a really great feeling, and a lot less nervousness!
All in all, its been a great weekend...and it is not finished yet! We will be heading over to Carlisle to make a quick stop to see a wonderful family, the Stubers!! (I miss you guys soooo much and can't wait to see you!!!) And then from there we are going to meet up with KT and Martin at their new house in Duncannon, PA....(KT, I am so jealous that you get to be near the Martz's and shop at Mutzabaugh's!!!)
We will receive word on my test on Wednesday....I will post as soon as I know! Also, I will be putting up some long awaited pictures from the last few weeks...Internet was what I decided to forgo until boards were finished....so I am a little behind!
Well, off to lunch we go....XOXO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
i hope all went well and cant wait to hear exactly how well. i love you and i am incredibly proud of you!
Congratulations Rosie on passing!!! Mrs. Rosie Harkness, R.N. yea!!! Good job my dear, now enjoy life :)
Post a Comment