During nursing school, I have been spending a great deal of time with my good friend Mandy. As with most nursing students, we eat/sleep/dream nursing...so I guess it just makes sense that we have become pretty close. I'm sure, at some point, most people wonder how close you really are with your friends...at least I have.
The other day, we were studying....well, mandy was diligently studying...I was diligently NOT studying! :) Anyway, I was eating starburst jellybeans when I suddenly realized that the one I ate was amazing!! Me, with my "Some-timers disease", couldn't recall what color it was. Not wanting to spit out a partially chewed jellybean into my hand (in front of several Wohlschlegels as well!) I really wanted to know what color it was so I could eat some more of them. (yes...I haven't grown up yet...) So, having no other obvious choice, I leaned over to Mandy and asked her "How good of friends are we?" To which she replied, with a questioning look on her face "pretty good, I guess...why?" So I opened my mouth and asked her what color jelly bean I had! haha!!
....so I guess it was a "had to be there moment", but I'm sure that you all can appreciate knowing that everyone has those moments of wondering how good their friends are...and what color jelly bean they just put into their mouth.
...It was pink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So, are the pink ones the best? Or just really good and maybe there are others good colors too? I was always partial to red!
Post a Comment