Well, you can just imagine what I am spending my Tuesday evening doing...watching American Idol. I've never been one to get into this show, until the 5th season...Chris Daughtry was AWESOME! (I was so mad when he lost....wasn't everyone?) Anyway, so now I'm back into the whole American Idol watching....with the Wohlschlegels! :) I spend a day or two in the L-burg with Mandy, and this is our (usually Wednesday night) post nursing clinical ritual.
Speaking of Idol...how disgusting are the commercials that sponsor the show? Victoria's Secret, to be precise! (and btw...there isn't much of a secret...it's all right there!) Anyway, we had the conversation that it is just disturbing that they would allow something so X-rated to sponsor a family...supposedly PG-rated show, and therefore advertise in between. This led to the discussion of how disturbing it is that women allow themselves to become a selling point of things like undergarments (aka-"unmentionables" :)), PDC spas (who isnt disturbed by the naked woman in the spa on the billboard just south of Maynard St?), shower advertisements on the side of tractor trailers, etc. Why don't they advertise with a hairy man in the shower or hot tub? They use them too! It must be an underlying idea that if you buy the shower, there will be a hot, naked woman in it...so I guess the hairy man won't really sell hot tubs or showers...
...there should be a disclaimer...*Woman not included.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ha, ha. i dont want any naked people in my shower!!!
Post a Comment