So after much deliberation, I turned in my two week notice at Susquehanna Health. I am getting everything in order to start work at Towanda Memorial Hospital. :) I hope everything works out for us. It seems like it will be a better job for me...and for our family. They have also mentioned that they will try to get us benefits before the 30 days that they generally wait to give benefits. It is all looking pretty great. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
My drive to work has just been cut in half!! I'll be working nightshift, so our next big hurtle is to figure out how to give me time to sleep during the day. I suppose that Kyle and I can work that out between us and maybe a few family members.
I guess waiting is our only option right now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment