Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Emily's Graduation Party!!

Sunday, we made the trek to Duncannon to visit not only KT, Martin & Clara-bear; but also to celebrate Emily's graduation from high school! (wow...high school was sooooo long ago! I just realized that next year will be my 10 year reunion!!!)
Anyway, we visited with the Martz family and went swimming!!


Rosie, Hayden, Uncle Johnny, Clara-bear & Aunt KT

Mommy & Grumpy Hayden



More mommy & slightly happier Hayden



Here we are...ready for the pool!!
(I love his little chunky tummy!!)
...and I think his expression says
"okay mommy...what are you getting me into now?"


We had a lot of fun....until the ride home! Hayden was very fussy and nothing seemed to work....until he MORE than pooped his pants! What a mess!! :)

No comments: