So, I've been very busy with work and shopping for Debbie's wedding (less than 3 weeks!!) and helping to make sure everything runs smoothly and that nobody gives Debbie any grief....or they'll have to deal with me!! hehe!
I have the whole week off for her wedding to help get things around, Bachelorette party, decorating, setting up, making food, having bonfires at my house :) and all the other wonderful things that come with preparing for a wedding. Lots of family coming to visit for a week....even my Emily-girl!! I can't wait! This will be lots of fun.
So, what's new with us? I start subbing at the school this fall as school nurse, work is the same, Kyle is busy farming, we will be auntie and uncle very soon (very excited for that!!), my brother is coming home from Iraq in August instead of September, and we are building all kinds of things at our house. We have a new storage shed, dog house for the boys (Charlie & Jackson) and an awesome fire ring!! (I'll post pics later) This has been the source of many evenings of mountain pie making, s'mores, and hotdog roasts! Lots of fun. Now if we could only get the pool clean and warm...
Come visit us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment