Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Monday, June 8, 2009

...he's the best! And he's all mine!

I worked nightshift all weekend, so naturally I fall into bed at 8am after a night of crazy...and sleep for a little while until I have to get back up and do it again. Sunday morning, Kyle went to church at the Klees' in Monroeton and then went and did a little shopping (not very Kyle-esque...) Anyway, so I woke up when he got home...and to my complete shock, Kyle bought me a present!!! Flip flops!!! hehe!
Most of you are probably like "yeah...and?" well, what you do not understand is Kyle is not a big shopper. And when he does shop, he never spends! So the fact that he bought something was totally amazing....and the fact that he thought to buy me flip flops....I was totally taken by surprise. Very uncharacteristic of Kyle. No complaints.
He's still my favorite...

No comments: