Sorry for those of you that were waiting...I still do not have pics of the wedding....as I could not TAKE pics myself...I was in it. I would look a little odd pulling that camera out of my....flowers? I am at the mercy of friends and family who have just not sent them yet....SEND PLEASE!!!
However, I do have exciting things going on this week. Tonight I work night shift for the first time....not really sure if I should be excited or not...
I am also looking forward to seeing family this weekend....well, at least the part of our family that deems it worthy to visit for the Steinback reunion. Thank you to those of you who still make a point to visit and stay close!!
I think the most exciting thing for me this week will be Thursday, 1930 (730pm for those of you not on nursing/military time) at the Troy fair in good ol' backwoods Bradford County, PA!!!
Kyle is taking me out to see......FINGER ELEVEN!!!! WOO HOO!!!!
Okay, so I am excited...and I'm sure that everyone I see this weekend will hear all about it.
Now back to studying for boards....no I am not excited for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment