Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Hello, old friend!

Wow....so I am totally remiss in my blogging duties! I have much to blog, and no time to do it!
For those of you who do not know, mom was diagonosed with endometrial cancer and is going to have surgery July 29th. It's early stage one, which is good. They will be doing a biopsy of the surrounding lymph nodes to be sure that it is contained. If it is, there will be no chemo or radiation. Please pray for her and our family in this!
Also, I have just recently (like 4 weeks ago!!) started a job at Williamsport Hospital....and I love it!! I had 3 weeks of classroom orientation and now I am on the floor working with patients. It's great and so far I have had all wonderful patients! We'll see how long that lasts...
I am crazy busy lately with KT and Martin's wedding quickly approaching (9 days...but who is counting?) and also studying for my nursing boards (August 11, @ 0800hrs). Kyle's family is also in to visit and we have a reunion saturday...so I will have much to blog about and hopefully a few pics to share....Love ya'll! Catch up with you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Rosie!! Are you working at camp this summer at all? Can you post pictures from Katie's wedding like here or on facebook or something? I'd love to see them!
~Laura Sch.

MorganRose said...

Hey Lady!!! I hate that I missed the wedding! I hear it was beautiful and I can't wait to see pictures. I hope you are doing great and I cannot wait for the reunion!! WOOHOO!! Love You! XOXOX