Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Da Da Da!!

Not much has happened, and yet so much is going on!!! I started my new job this week...and I am bored as ALL GET OUT!!! We had onboarding this week (which is basically all the random information that we need to know as new employees...blah blah blah!)
However, the one thing I am really excited about is Project 2012. They have a plan set in motion to have the hospital mostly updated by 2012! Brand new building, entrance way, etc. It is going to be amazing!!! I am thoroughly excited to be part of the TLC (aka- Tree of Life Club) which is responsible for raising lots of money for the project. I think it is totally important to give back to your job and help to make your place of employment better and a more enjoyable place to work.

I have finally made it through (hopefully) all of the boring sit and listen stuff. Tomorrow we will be up and running (from what I understand) and I get to wear my new scrubs tomorrow! Woo hoo! I know that sounds totally cheesy, but I found the most amazing scrubs...They are my Grey's Anatomy scrubs and they feel awesome!!! I almost want to just wear them around the house.

Anyway, I am so ridiculously tired lately. Going to the gym after work has been wiping me out (however, the whirlpool helps immensely on my aching muscles!) Hopefully I dont lose any momentum....pushing on for boards!

No comments: