Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Monday, March 22, 2010

39 weeks...

....today!!! Okay, I am beyond excited about becoming a mommy...so let's hurry up already! Kyle is soooo excited too! It's really funny to see people ask if he is excited (because if you know my hubby, you know that he's not big on showing his feelings very outwardly) He seems to not understand why people are constantly asking him that question...perhaps he should just do a cartwheel or something....that'll show 'em! :)
So....I guess this will just be a "hurry up and wait" week...maybe even two weeks? Hopefully not though...
Thank you sooo much to all of my friends that have been checking up on me, keeping me sane while I'm at home and the many, many prayers for my soon to be new addition....and also for Kyle and me! We are so very thankful for each and everyone of you! I will try my best to let everyone of you know that our little guy has arrived....when he makes that appearance!

No comments: