Mason, Kyle and Cap'n Joey
Kyle caught a butt ugly fish
Mandy caught some seaweed with a starfish
Me and Mandy...getting a tan!

Emily and me....she is holding me up out of the mud! Eww!

Gondela?!? Wha? Aren't we in NJ?? hehe!

Hmm...clams on the grill

Snot on the half-shell!

My more-than-obvious disgust of clams....
Spencer, Mason, Joey, Kelly, Kyle, Rosie, & Emily

Kyle and Rosie at Point Pleasant Beach on the jetty

Point Pleasant Beach after hurricane Bill (LOTS of Waves!)

Whoosh!! Gorgeous!!

Mandy and me!

Mandy!

1.5 miles off the coast!!

Joey and Kyle...swimming 1.5 miles off the coast

Kyle and Rosie at Point Pleasant Beach on the jetty

Point Pleasant Beach after hurricane Bill (LOTS of Waves!)

Whoosh!! Gorgeous!!

Mandy and me!

Mandy!

1.5 miles off the coast!!

Joey and Kyle...swimming 1.5 miles off the coast
what you can't see won't hurt you...right?
We went swimming, and then once we got back to the cars, the guys heard a news report that there were shark sightings/attacks over the weekend due to the hurricane pushing colder water inland...Yikes! So glad we are all still alive. Thanks Joey for talking us into swimming...
We came home monday, and then I had migraines for two days....yuck! I'm better now...It stinks not being able to take anything except Tylenol....Tylenol does NOTHING!
I'm still feeling pretty good...no throwing up...just a little bit queasy. I have my first actual Dr. appointment Sept 17...I'll already be out of my first trimester by then! CRAZY!
...But very exciting!







No comments:
Post a Comment