Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lunch at Hoss'

Hoss' is Hosspitality!!
After waiting half an hour for a table, 20 people from my mom's side of the family got together to have lunch and celebrate Pop-pop and Johanna's anniversary and also Johanna's birthday. I guess KT inadvertantly popped the "I'm 5 months pregnant" on the fam too...nice one KT.
So, after lunch we had a belly comparison...KT, I think you've won....


KT & Uncle Steve


KT and Uncle Dan


Rosie and KT

Yeah, I put a coat up my shirt to
look like KT and "Spalding"
(It looks like she swallowed a volleyball,
and Wilson was already taken...)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

haha, she's growing fast! belly shots are too cute...