Baby Rory 2011

 BabyFruit Ticker

HAYDEN2010

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code HAYDEN2010$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Blog-worthy information!!!

As I have come to the conclusion that I am not very good at this continual blogging this...or rather just remiss in my blogging duties, I have been searching for some blog-worthy information over the last week.

Nothing really exciting at work...just busy-busy as usual. People getting sick or being entirely non-compliant with their medications/discharge instructions. (Seriously? Why do people even come to the hospital if they do not want help?? Or ignore the helpful health information that is imparted?? Stupid people anyway...)

...so what else could possibly pull me out of my mire of nothing to blog....


A WONDERFUL CALL FROM KATIE POTATIE!!!


Yes, it is true! I am going to be Auntie Rosie (or Rosanna Banana, as KT so lovingly calls me...you can see her nickname above! :))

KT and Martin will be having their first child in September....go figure! KT would beat all of us to the punch with babyness.

Just wait until you see the baby shower cards I have planned...hehe!

This stamp is TBE!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay! Congrats to the whole family!